Sunday, August 9, 2009

my new lens...

hi everyone!!

it has been a long wait for the Sony 50mm f1.8 SAM lens...n i finally got it!! heheh fun3!! cost me 300 AUD..but it was worthis..hehe i bought it on monday..n i know it took me a while to tell you about this..its just that my internet is slow and all..so i just dont wanna do it yet..so....moving along! hehe

the big aperture is a great thing to play with..the bokeh is marvelous! sharp pics..great portraits..heheh but the focusing motor is pretty loud..doesnt affect the image quality though which is alright..i actually asked the storeperson again and she said it was pretty common..so thats ok then..=D

some post with pics will be put up later..heheh but you can drop by my flickr page if you wanna see it now..comments are always welcomed..hehe

Salam...

2 comments:

sicKo^ said...

Congrats on ur new lens

Pheeque said...

heheh..thanks!!