Sunday, May 17, 2009

help..

hi everyone..

this is something that i am not used to..let me tell you bout it..heheh

Story 1...

i went to the UMNO AGM with a friend of mine in UniSA City East campus..was minding my own business coz i came in late..(i came in just for the food to be honest..hahah!!)..when the AGM was over, the eating began..not 2 spoonfuls of mihun goreng, a friend of mine called me..acis was his name..

S1: r u going to Sydney for NCG (national conference and games)???
me: no..y??
S1: u see..we need some photographers to go to NCG..to get some photos of the event..
me: me?!! (ur asking me?? im so excited..)
S1: there'll be more..i just wanna ask you to join us..u interested??
me: (bummer) well..i have to think first..i dont have much money now..i'll think about it..=)

The end..

Story 2...

a friend of mine commented on my facebook telling that he has something that he wants to talk to me over the phone and asks for my number...din was his name who is playing rugby for the NCG..so i gave it to him and waited for his call..i wonder what was so important..hurmm..

i went to the movies with 2 other friends, alif n p-dut..saw star trek..and it was the shiz-nit!! hahah!! (always wanted to say that..haha!!) in the middle of the movie din called me, but i didnt answer coz we were still watching the movie..after the movie, i called him up..

me: yo..wassup??
S2: yo..ur going to the NCG rite??
me: no..im not in the rugby team..(coz i trained with them..for a couple of days..just needed the exercise..heheh)
S2: come and support us then..
me: no way! im not spending money to go there again (coz ive been there to see my brother) just to cheer for you guys..
S2: ok2..how bout this..i already know that u can play the guitar (cos i went to his house and had a lil acoustic jamming session with him..heheh)..so i was thinking of recruiting u to play bass for a charity gig during NCG..u interested??
me: me??!! (again?!! u asked me?!! im so excited!!)
S2: there'll be more..i just wanna list down who is interested..
me: (bummer..again..) i'll have to think about it..coz im pretty short of cash right now...plus acis also asked me to go there as well to be one of the event photographers..so i'll think about it..=)

The end...

finally..somebody acknowledges my talents..hehe im so grateful...coz i didnt have the same acknowledgements at home..especially dad..when i take snaps..he seems not to like them that much..always asking whats that?? whats this?? wheres the subject? ur angle is off..all that stuff..non encouraging stuff...but i am still grateful for him..coz he bought me the camera..thank you dad..im trying my best..same as the guitar business..never encouraging..but i could understand why..the music that i play isnt what he grew up with..but still..thank you dad..im trying...

so..back to business..to go?? or not to go??

if i go..i can be an event photographer, as well as play the gig..but i dont have enuff money..

if i dont go..i can pack my things up in peace..coz im moving to a new house this july and the NCG is in july as well..huuhuh

choices3..

Salam...

No comments: