Friday, October 2, 2009

on blogging...

hi everyone..

sorry for not updating my blog..hehe truthfully, i have a blog just because i want to read other peoples blogs..hahha!! following my friends' to be more specific..hehe

i like reading what they have to say..bout their lives..bout what their thinking..sharing their experiences..about anything really..i just love reading..simple as that..hehe sumtimes makes us know them a lil closer..n i like that..=)

sometimes what their blogging gives me purpose! as pathetic as that sounds, i still do it..coz sometimes it can strike a chord (or something like that..pretty unsure bout these quoting thingy..huhuh) with me..

again..sorry for not updating my blog..this past 2 weeks has been really hectic for me..full of open houses, raya carnival, going here n there..n most importantly, n i am sure that people would agree with me..not doing any work! (damn it!) i have been delaying my final year project for 3 weeks now! damn3!! huhuhh

oh well...that's it for now..hahha!!

Salam..

3 comments:

linda said...

oh..baguih2...pas bace bagi komen pule.. ;p

sicKo^ said...

haha.. ur idea of owning a blog is similar to mine..

Pheeque said...

linda: yeah..nak kene bagi komen lak nnt..haha!!

sicko: it makes it easier since the 'dashboard' thingy updates everytime there are new posts from bloggers..hahah!! lovin it..